Friday 24 August 2012

Vegan Crepes

Vegan Crepes


here you go! from voted no 1 vegetarian restaurant for many years, Terre a terre in Brighton. I had them on pancake day last year and they were so amazing that I asked for the recipe and they kindly obliged!

Recipe ... don't quite know how many these make ?
1cup soya milk 1 cup cold water 1/2 cup soya marg. - melted 2 tbsp sugar 4 tbsp maple syrup 2 cup plain flour 1tsp salt Mix all together and leave to rest for 2HOURS.. then cook


(and some wisdom from me…)
I cut out the sugar but leave the maple syrup in. I had them with spinach and garlic this time, as well as chocolate and banana.
also accidentally made them with soya cream intead of milk. so had to water it down. but certainly came out well! have also made them with oat milk yesterday so I think any sort of milk replacement thing is fine.

bit of a 'replacement fest' but resulting texture is perfect!

Video of me enjoying them in the restaurant. (great place btw, highly recommended!)

No comments: